Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dog match-up and Valentines card Exchange!

Hey Dogz and Girl Girl,



Its the weekends AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!



So i saw this dog match up thing on quite a few of you dogz blogs, so i made my mum go to Dogtime.com and try it out!







Her first match was the English Cocker Spaniel, because of his cheery disposition and eternally wagging tail. I still think that the WUG is the happiest dog around!!









Her second match was the Soft coated Wheaten Terrier, because it is an exuberant companion. I am half west highland terrier so at least its a terrier like half of me! BUT i think that the WUG is the best companion, i mean i can be VERY exuberant!!!!






Her third match was the Field spaniel, because this breed is energetic, friendly, loving and playful. Now what breed do those quality's remind you of............THE WUG!
I cant believe the pug or westie hasn't even made the list yet!!!



Her Fourth match was the Airedale terrier because Stylish, noble, and athletic, the Airedale Terrier is both stoic hunter and playful clown. I guess that's why my mum loves Airedales so much!



The fifth and final match was the Clumber spaniel, because The easygoing Clumber has a loyal spirit and tender heart..........My heart is VERY tender!!!!!



I was pretty sad after this dog match up thing , the pug and westie didnt even make the "recommended dog" list!! I mean i know i chew up a shoe or two every now and then BUT overall the WUG is a great dog!

But then my mum said that i was the only dog for her and that she loves me very much! Then she gave me a yummy buttermilk bone, so everything worked out!!!


Now on to some other news!!!
I heard this fun idea over at MACK'S blog: http://mackmess.blogspot.com/
A VALENTINES DAY CARD EXCHANGE!!!!!
Anydog who wants to exchange cards can email me at PowderPuffGURLY3@yahoo.com and then we can exchange snail mail addresses!!

I am so excited and i think this is going to be really fun!!

Also i am single and looking for a valentine, so to all you boy dogs:


DO YOU WANT TO BE POWDER-PUFF'S VALENTINE?

cant wait for valentines day and i hope everyone has a great weekend!!
*UPDATE*
Clive has just passed over the rainbow bridge, please go and send your love to his mom.

peace out
Puff

26 comments:

ODIES said...

chiya pumkin!




odieo

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
My mom did this match-dog thing and I came in place # 22!
I am so sad knowing about Clive. We are praying for him and his mom.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

ODIES said...

rachaels first match was a basset hound and 32 was beagle 33 was a bloodhound :P

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Puff,
We got our pinkies to try out that dog matching test and airedale didn't even make our list....can u believe it.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Molly the Airedale said...

We definitely think that you're the best choice for your mom, Puff! No question about it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Weeny&Daisy said...

Hiya Puff, sweetie!

Dont worry, your mummy loves you, it doesnt matter what a quiz says! :D

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Mack said...

Girl, your ma knows WUG's rule!!
V-Day card exchange is gonna be so much fun - I can't wait!!

Sami & Baylee said...

Puff,
Your mommie was smart and picked you all by herself! Your Lucky! She loves you and she couldn't ask for a better dog then you! Just like my mommy loves me! Oh, My mommy also wanted to take the test..silly her the following dog suggestions:
1. Poodle
2. Lab
3. Golden- me... I came in 3rd when she took the test...see test are Wrong I tell you because I am Mommy's 1st Number 1 choice and she says she wouldn't have another dog but ME..so happy to hear! Puff can I add you to my Friend's list on my blog? Hope to hear from you soon! Your pal,
Sami

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I think you make a pawsome doggie too. This doggie matching thingy isn't too accurate. :P

~ Girl girl

Hammer said...

Hi Puff
That match-dog thing is a hoax. I talked mum into doing it and it said she should NOT own an English Setter. Nonsense. My mum was born to own us.
I'll be your Valentine if you'll have me. We're not going in the card exchange coz mum doesn't have the time right now, but I'd very much like to be your Valentine, or at least in the running.
Thank you for your kind comments on my blog too. You're a good mate.
Love from Hammer

the many Bs said...

Hi Puff, our mom did that match dog thing and we were 3rd on her list. at least we were on the list, but not too happy to be #3. well, she reassured us that there is no other breed for her and she loves us, kissy faces, smack kiss blah blah blah... before you know it, we were outa there... there's only so much kissy face lovin' that a self respecting dog can take.

we are sad about Clive.

woofers.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

dun be sad...coz ur not alone...i'm not in the list either...

Unknown said...

Hi Puff, thanks for visiting my blog! I like your blog too!

Too bad you didn't make it on the list of recommended dogs. My human also did this quiz, and I didn't make it on the list either. Oh well...

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Sparky

Lizzy said...

Oops, that was me that just left the last comment. I forgot to sign in! Sorry 'bout that.

Sparky

Kathryn and Ari said...

Puff, I think every dog is going to want to be your Valentine!

We took the match, too. Neither of Ari's breeds came up. Maybe the quiz is broken!

Ralph said...

Hey Hey! My mom is going to take the quiz, I'm going to rig it if the #1 isn't a fabulous JRT

Woof,
Ralph

Lacy said...

woofies Puff n Ivy...me wuznt on me mamas list either...good fing she didnt go by dat ole list...me will git on the next xchange...heehee me still gettin over the xmas one...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

pp's its sooo sad bout Clive...

Lola Smiles said...

Puff! I'm jealous! I need to find me a valentine too! :0 Hugs, Lola de Montez

CoCo said...

So where are you in TX? I'm in Austin. I wonder if we are close neighbors?

CoCo Puff

Anonymous said...

Good post.

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the well-priced RMM tool for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central software deployment
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Specially the title attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I contemplate the brief should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

hello all

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone!

Can't wait to get to know you all better!

-Marshall

Thanks again!