Sunday, January 13, 2008

PUFF stars in some new videos!

Hey dogz!

Hope all of you have had a great weekend!

My mum has been lazy so i am sorry that i haven't posted in a while, but for Christmas my mum got a video camera so i do have some videos to share with you!!!

Also please know that my mum is still learning how to work it and the videos are kind of shaky. At least you will get to see me and Ivy girl in action!!!!









































By next weekend my mum will probably have some better, more ADORABLE, videos to show!!


peace out
puff

10 comments:

The Airechicks said...

OMDog Puff & Ivy are movie stars...

Great action shots - Ivy looks like a superstar on the couch...And Puff - sleepy Puff & Ivy too cute....

You gals are great ...need more movies....

XxoooXXXooo

Joe Stains said...

Those are great videos! Ivy sure is a goofy little bugger!

ODIES said...

youtoooob i like the 2 one ivy girl was goin crazy



odie

Stanley said...

Puff Girl!

I can't see the vids from the pooter where I am right now. I'll come back later when I get home & can check them out properly!

The Puff in action... can't wait!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Weeny&Daisy said...

Wow! We loved your videos :)You are both so cute!

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Amber-Mae said...

Welcome back! OMdoG, Ivy looks possessed in the videos...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lacy said...

woofies Puff and Ivy..luv da videos dey wuz pawsome....who wuz da other doggies playin wiff u in dat yard....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lenny said...

Hi Powder-Puff and Ivy! I wanted to stop by to thank you for your holiday DWB card (I'm a little behind on things!) and to wish you a very happy new year!

Your friend, Lenny (WFT)

The Airechicks said...

Puff - Ivy:

Maggie - Airedale - Queen of SO CA - was in a hit and run...

Please go by her blog and send some PUFFZEN ...

XXoooXXXooo

Lola Smiles said...

What a star you are PUFF! Love the videos! Wigglebutt wags, Lola