Saturday, March 05, 2011

Snowy day last week

Last week we got a bit of snow, its all gone now, but my mom was able to get some pics before it all disappeared.

Button loves roaming around outside, and a snowy terrain is just more land to be explored. There are actually some stinkin rabbits living under this shed in our backyard, and Button paces around it trying to figure out a way to smoke them out.


It was rather chilly, I'm surprised icicles didn't start forming on her little button tail.


Paris with a lovely snow beard


I am not crazy like the other dogs though, and stayed warm inside



Piggy stayed in too, and she was well ready for her close up

Lots of love till next time
Puff

9 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Shucks, if we had known you had snow, we would have come over to play too - we miss our snow.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Remington said...

Hi Remington here! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is cool! I love to play in the snow! I tried to find where to sign in to follow you but don't see it? I hope we can be great friends!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We think we'd like to play in the snow. Alas, we don't have it here. But we'd love the chase the bunnies.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

*SIGH!*

*SNOW*

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Puff!
You are very smart!
I'd be inside too!
But... sure they loved being there in the snow!
Happy saturday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

We'd be outside with the others, Puff - We love nice fluffy white snow!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

Piggy should totally send that tongue picture in for the tongue-tastic contest, Anna the GSD is currently holding. You can get more info in my blog. I think that picture is a winner!

Suka said...

hey Puff,

SNOW!!!! Snow rocks! Are you sure you don't want to give it a try?! Buttons and Paris looked like they were having a pawsome time! I think you would love it, plus, you would be camouflaged!

It always leaves too soon, though. Sorry to read it is already gone.

BUNNIES! I love bunnies. I will be happy to run over and help Buttons get those yummy bunnies out from under the shed. *drool....

Suka

the many Bs said...

hey, you kids had some good snow. we would love to play in it.

woofs.