Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vacuum haters of the world, unite!

Button here for the day. And i have a special message for everyone-

Do you loathe the vacuum? Do you hate it, wanna attack, and/or think it is evil?

SUFFER IN SILENCE NO MORE

I propose that the vacuum haters of the world come together, and think of a way to get rid of them all together.


Just look at that. It is so awful, so despicable- I just had to bite it. It taunts me, making loud noises, sucking up dirt. How dare it be in my presence. I'm a dog of class, and i can stand this no longer




The vacuum has to go. I have told my mom and her family this. There has to be an ultimatum, because that monster and i can not coincide with one another much longer


It makes me bark in rage. Look at my lips, puckered with hate!


Piggy wont be joining our league any time soon, shes mostly scared of the evil vacuum.


8 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

OH I am SO with you, Powder-Puff! I despise the vacuum cleaner too. I don't bark at it, lunge at it nor try to bite it but I just move far FAR away from it when it comes to live every Monday & Wednesday. Unfortunately, there are times when we have NO where to run from from it because hoomie Melissa uses a vacuum cleaner to blow dry us after a bath. Yes, remember the MONSTER I told you about 2-3 years ago? It is big, loud, noisy & bloordy powderful!!!

We have to do something about it. We NEED to get rid of them before they take over the world!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Button, we don't like the vacuum either, but we either just ignore it or go outside. The Momster says that if the vacuum has to go, our house would be one gigantic furball:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Molly the Airedale said...

We used to attack the Kenmore but now that gram has given mom her Sebo and that's what mom seems to use ALL the time now, we're joining Piggie. We leave the room until the coast is clear. We're wooses, huh, Puff?

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Get it! Get it! Show who's boss. We just get up and leave when it comes out....

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Lorenza said...

Oh-oh!
I guess I belong to Piggy's club!
The vacuum scares me a lot!
Hmmm...
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

We are with you on this issue! Hilarious, your lips were puckered with hate. We don't get quite that angry when this thing comes out.
--JB

Suka said...

hey Button,

Love how you are telling that vacuum cleaner how it is! You show him who is boss! ;-> Thankfully, I am always outside when our vacuum cleaner makes its appearance.

We just love Piggy and her little tongue. I hope she gets over her vacuum cleaner fear soon. She has the power, not the vacuum cleaner!

Suka

Charley said...

I hates vacuums too! I tried to bite it once but I got in troubles... now I just watch it sooper carefully and sometimes bark. I don't trust it...