Tuesday, August 07, 2007

ice cream contest !!!!!!!



hey everyone


well i have some exciting news, the people that work for airedale rescue are holding an online icecream eating contest for dogs. unfortunatley it is to late to enter your photos but the difficult part is choosing. just visit this link http://arntxphotocontest.blogspot.com/ and scroll down and choose your favorites , my mum has never given me icecream if only she had told me about this contest sooner........ anyway please feel free to also visit the north texas airdale rescue webpage and my mum is always saying how rescues need donations so if you love icecream and dogs please donate by the way this contest is heating up! better vote for your favorites soon !

p.s
everyday my birthday is getting closer , i hope you have something good picked out to get me!












luv
puff

No comments: