Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The MANY faces of PUFF!!!!!




hey dogz!

hows you guyz week going so far!

well my mum was bored so she decided to post about my adorable but VARIED facial poses


A.K.A THE MANY FACES OF PUFF

be prepared because these photos are SHOCKING, EXTREME, but most of all they are ....... PUFF-OLICOUS, a close versoin of GOOBER-LICOUS!!!








this is my highly recommended "aren't i cute- now give me a treat" face. us dogz may be defenceless against baths but NO hooman can resist this!!!







this isnt my face but my very ADORABLE button nose.



this is my impersonation of BAT-DOG face!!!!





my " i fell in the pool, STOP taking pictures and help me!!!!!!!" face .
a VERY rare face becuz as you dogz know i am master of the pool ....and floaties!!!







'this is a common face to you dogz who have annoying brothers or sisters'
my " i am gonna get you !!! " face




my ever so cute "sooooooo sleepy" face !!!






"deep in thought" face ........ a WUG girl has a lot going on in her little head!!!







this is my " Do you want me to open a can of smackdown on you?......then STOP flashin that stupid thing !!!!!!!" face. can you see the FURY in my eyes , i even scare myself sometimes!!!








HEY this is so not my face !!! .......... not a bad picture of my VERY cute butt though!!! TO ALL YOU BOYS DOGZ, I'M SINGLE!!!

*puffs mum* ........ puff please!!!!!








theres my ADORABLE face!
the ever so classy " peek behind the shoulder" face!!!










my " oh yum i am being fed sloppy dog food on a spoon !!!! " face!!!!











my " what the !?! miss. paris BIG-BUTT is trying to steal MY food !!!!!!!" face.













my " puckered black lip pout" face , a very common face because my BIG black lip often gets caught on my under-bite hence the PUCKERED LIP POUT!!!









my " uuuugggghhhh my hoomans turn my scruff into a mohawk while im sleeping" face!!!












this is my ........... umm i dont actually know what face this is, my mum says its a " DOOFUS face" but i say other wise!!!! i was probably just thinking about MiSs.TeEtH!!!!!








well thats just a few of my ADORABLE faces !!!!
but what about all you dogz i know i am not the only one who can make ADORABLE faces!!!!
WET SLOPPY KISSES!
peace out
puff


8 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Wah! That was a very looooong post! But I like all your many faces Puff. I especially like the face when you are angry, teeheehee!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Joe Stains said...

oh wow you have a million faces, but I think you might have made a doofus face, SORRY!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

love all ur funny face expression...

d most i enjoyed was d BAT picture

Jessica said...

Wow, where do you come up with all those faces? And the names for all those faces is just perfect. And every one of them is adorable!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Stanley said...

Puff!!

Every stinkin' one of those faces was gooberlicious, except for that DOOFUS face. That's in a class all by itself. Please don't make me pick a fave o rite!! Too many choices!

Nice booty shot & very fetching over the shoulder come hither face.

I'm a little in awe of the face of FURY face and the smackdown implied by that face. You're a tough puff!

Goober love,
Stanley

Molly the Airedale said...

We love your doofus face the best!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Par said...

Wow... you look like you had a fun time doing alot of stuff!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Puff
Sure you have a huge variety of faces!! And all of them with a meaning!
Have a nice day
Lorenza