Thursday, August 09, 2007

a tribute to all you that help with rescue!

hello again dogz,
i was just going through my fan mail , ok i was goimg through my junk mail when i found this lovley quote in a forgotten email that made me think of.....
All of my online doggy friends and how many of you have been rescued and have found your forever home with you loving peoples , and it made me think of how most of you dogz mums and dads help work and voulener to do their best to help dogz find their forever homes.hope you guys enjoy this ....

Copyright Jim Willis 1999

I looked at all the caged animals in the shelter the cast-offs of human society. I saw in their eyes love and hope, fear and dread, sadness and betrayal. And I was angry. "God," I said, " this is terrible! Why don't you do something?" God was silent for a moment and then He spoke softly. "I have done something. " He replied. "I created You


thanks to all you rescue mums and dads out there we are forever grateful!


keepin on waggin your happy flags!

love
puff

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Puff...Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by our blog to say Hi. We've never met a WUG before. You are adorable!!

We fostered a boston terrier last fall with the midwest boston terrier rescue network. Thank God for all these wonderful rescues!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

The Airechicks said...

Hi Puff:

Thank you for reminded us WHY we do rescue......

Suki & Joey said...

Hi Powder-puff! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Yes, I agree, those who help out our homeless brothers and sisters deserve a BIG thank you!

Puggy kisses
Suki
P.S. You are adorable! :)

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hello beautiful

What a pretty dog you are.

I am a very big rescued doggie.

But I usually like little friends.

Ruffs Pippa

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hiya Puff,

You are ADORABLE!!! Love the photos...

Love,
Bogart

Stanley said...

Miss Puff!

Hey, girl. I'm TOTALLY with you on that quote and your post! I'm the 3rd Airepup my girl has rescued, and she's a sucker for anypup who is looking for a home.

On a slightly different note, I here you have some questions about all my girlfriends. Feel free to ask me directly - I have no secrets. Or, you can peemail me anytime from my blog.

Goober love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
Extra goober kisses to your mama the rescue lady!